top of page

Flood Certificates & LOMAs

When you purchase a home or refinance your mortgage, FEMA and NFIP may require you to have your flood risk reassessed. Crews Surveying can provide you with the fast and accurate documentation you need. We make working with the government easier than you would have thought possible. 


What we do:

  • A FEMA Flood Elevation Certification establishes your building's elevation and its level flood risk.

  • In certain situations you may be eligible to have your house or entire property removed from the requirement of purchasing flood insurance by filing a Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) or eLOMA.

  • Crews Surveying, LLC has many years of experience with Flood Certifications, LOMAs, eLOMAs, and also teaching instructional workshops to both surveyors and non-surveyors about the topic.

Experience with the process:

Changing your flood zone designation may be easier than you think. We can walk you through the process, including filing online for fasting results. Contact our office to get started today!

Working on Laptop
bottom of page